- Prosperity: your career would be ordinary; you would fall short of your potential. You might even live with financial problems.
- Health: you may not live with energy and vitality. You might also become sick.
- Learning: you would miss many opportunities in life for one simple reason: you do not know about them.
- Social: you would not feel the happiness of friendships and family life. You might also feel lonely or depressed.
- Salvation: you would feel empty inside, no matter how successful you seem on the outside. It is as if everything you have achieved is meaningless.
You need all of the above to live your life fully. You cannot afford to neglect even one.
If you take care of the above, you will grow in a balanced way. You will become a better person day by day.
Unfortunately, many people obsess over one aspect of their lives at the expense of others. They might be so obsessed with their work, for instance, that they neglect their family, health, or spirituality. Sadly, the realization often comes too late and becomes a lifetime regret.